Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Fins
The definition of fins, the meaning of the word Fins:
Is fins a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- n. - One of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile
- n. - One of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- n. - A shoe for swimming; the paddle-like front is an aid in swimming (especially underwater)
- n. - A stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of a fish
- n. - Organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals
- v. - Equip (a car) with fins
- v. - Propel oneself through the water in a finning motion
- v. - Show the fins above the water while swimming
Fins is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fins: F I N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fins:
8 words found using the letters in "Fins"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words