Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Skin
The definition of skin, the meaning of the word Skin:
Is skin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
- n. - An outer surface (usually thin)
- n. - Body covering of a living animal
- n. - A person's skin regarded as their life
- n. - The rind of a fruit or vegetable
- n. - A bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
- v. - Climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- v. - Bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- v. - Remove the bark of a tree
- v. - Strip the skin off
Skin is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in skin: I K N S
3 Anagrams of Skin
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to skin:
13 words found using the letters in "Skin"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words