Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Wins
The definition of wins, the meaning of the word Wins:
Is wins a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A victory (as in a race or other competition)
- n. - Something won (especially money)
- v. - Be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious
- v. - Win something through one's efforts
- v. - Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- v. - Attain success or reach a desired goal
Wins is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wins: I N S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wins:
7 words found using the letters in "Wins"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words