Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
20 Definitions of Advance
The definition of advance, the meaning of the word Advance:
Is advance a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A movement forward
- n. - A change for the better; progress in development
- n. - A tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
- n. - The act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- n. - An amount paid before it is earned
- n. - Increase in price or value
- v. - Move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
- v. - Bring forward for consideration or acceptance
- v. - Increase or raise
- v. - Contribute to the progress or growth of
- v. - Cause to move forward
- v. - Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- v. - Develop in a positive way
- v. - Develop further
- v. - Give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- v. - Pay in advance
- v. - Move forward
- v. - Rise in rate or price
- adj. - Being ahead of time or need
- adj. - Situated ahead or going before
Advance is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in advance: A A C D E N V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to advance:
44 words found using the letters in "Advance"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words