Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Easing
The definition of easing, the meaning of the word Easing:
Is easing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A change for the better
- n. - The act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)
- v. - Move gently or carefully
- v. - Lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- v. - Make easier
- v. - Lessen the intensity of or calm
Easing is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in easing: A E G I N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to easing:
69 words found using the letters in "Easing"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words