Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Giants
The definition of giants, the meaning of the word Giants:
Is giants a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any creature of exceptional size
- n. - A person of exceptional importance and reputation
- n. - An unusually large enterprise
- n. - A very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- n. - Someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- n. - An imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength; appears in folklore and fairy tales
- n. - A very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun)
Giants is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in giants: A G I N S T
2 Anagrams of Giants
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to giants:
85 words found using the letters in "Giants"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words