Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Sit
The definition of sit, the meaning of the word Sit:
Is sit a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be seated
- v. - Be around, often idly or without specific purpose
- v. - Take a seat
- v. - Be in session
- v. - Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- v. - Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- v. - Be located or situated somewhere
- v. - Work or act as a baby-sitter; I have too much homework to do"
- v. - Show to a seat; assign a seat for
- v. - Serve in a specific professional capacity
Sit is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in sit: I S T
2 Anagrams of Sit
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sit:
6 words found using the letters in "Sit"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words