Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Stir
The definition of stir, the meaning of the word Stir:
Is stir a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- n. - Emotional agitation and excitement
- n. - A rapid active commotion
- v. - Move an implement through
- v. - Move very slightly
- v. - Stir feelings in
- v. - Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- v. - Affect emotionally
- v. - Summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- v. - To begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- v. - Mix or add by stirring
Stir is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in stir: I R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stir:
9 words found using the letters in "Stir"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words