Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Fuss
The definition of fuss, the meaning of the word Fuss:
Is fuss a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An excited state of agitation
- n. - An angry disturbance
- n. - A quarrel about petty points
- n. - A rapid active commotion
- v. - Worry unnecessarily or excessively
- v. - Care for like a mother
Fuss is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fuss: F S S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fuss:
1 word found using the letters in "Fuss"
2 Letter Words