Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Bother
The definition of bother, the meaning of the word Bother:
Is bother a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An angry disturbance
- n. - Something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
- v. - Take the trouble to do something; concern oneself
- v. - Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. - To cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- v. - Intrude or enter uninvited
- v. - Make nervous or agitated
- v. - Make confused or perplexed or puzzled
Bother is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bother: B E H O R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bother:
51 words found using the letters in "Bother"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words