Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Throb
The definition of throb, the meaning of the word Throb:
Is throb a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A deep pulsating type of pain
- n. - An instance of rapid strong pulsation (of the heart)
- v. - Pulsate or pound with abnormal force
- v. - Expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically
- v. - Tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
Throb is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in throb: B H O R T
1 Anagram of Throb
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to throb:
20 words found using the letters in "Throb"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words