Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bore is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Cause to be bored
2. Make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
4. Cause to be born
5. Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
6. Move while holding up or supporting
7. Bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
8. Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
9. Contain or hold; have within
10. Bring in
11. Have on one's person
12. Behave in a certain manner
13. Have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
14. Support or hold in a certain manner
15. Be pregnant with
1. A person who evokes boredom
2. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
3. Diameter of a tube or gun barrel
4. A hole or passage made by a drill; usually made for exploratory purposes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bore?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words