Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Robes
The definition of robes, the meaning of the word Robes:
Is robes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any loose flowing garment
- n. - Outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- v. - Clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- v. - Cover as if with clothing
- v. - Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner
- v. - Rip off; ask an unreasonable price
Robes is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in robes: B E O R S
3 Anagrams of Robes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to robes:
41 words found using the letters in "Robes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words