Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, robes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
2. Cover as if with clothing
3. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner
4. Rip off; ask an unreasonable price
1. Any loose flowing garment
2. Outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in robes?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words