Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Browse
The definition of browse, the meaning of the word Browse:
Is browse a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Vegetation (such as young shoots, twigs, and leaves) that is suitable for animals to eat
- n. - Reading superficially or at random
- n. - The act of feeding by continual nibbling
- v. - Shop around; not necessarily buying
- v. - Feed as in a meadow or pasture
- v. - Look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular
- v. - Eat lightly, try different dishes
Browse is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in browse: B E O R S W
1 Anagram of Browse
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to browse:
73 words found using the letters in "Browse"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words