Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rows
The definition of rows, the meaning of the word Rows:
Is rows a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line
- n. - An angry dispute
- n. - A long continuous strip (usually running horizontally)
- n. - (construction) a layer of masonry
- n. - A linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side
- n. - A continuous chronological succession without an interruption
- n. - The act of rowing as a sport
- v. - Propel with oars
Rows is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rows: O R S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rows:
9 words found using the letters in "Rows"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words