Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Row
The definition of row, the meaning of the word Row:
Is row a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line
- n. - An angry dispute
- n. - A long continuous strip (usually running horizontally)
- n. - (construction) a layer of masonry
- n. - A linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side
- n. - A continuous chronological succession without an interruption
- n. - The act of rowing as a sport
- v. - Propel with oars
Row is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in row: O R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to row:
3 words found using the letters in "Row"
2 Letter Words