Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, row is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Propel with oars
1. An arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line
2. An angry dispute
3. A long continuous strip (usually running horizontally)
4. (construction) a layer of masonry
5. A linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side
6. A continuous chronological succession without an interruption
7. The act of rowing as a sport
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in row?
2 Letter Words