Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of So
The definition of so, the meaning of the word So:
Is so a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- adv. - To a very great extent or degree
- adv. - In a manner that facilitates
- adv. - In such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied
- adv. - To a certain unspecified extent or degree
- adv. - In the same way; also
- adv. - In the way indicated; (`thusly' is a nonstandard variant)
- adv. - (usually followed by `that') to an extent or degree as expressed
- adv. - Subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
- adv. - (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- adv. - In truth (often tends to intensify)
So is worth 2 points in Scrabble, and 2 points in Words with Friends
There are 2 letters in so: O S
1 Anagram of So
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to so:
1 word found using the letters in "So"
2 Letter Words