Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, so is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 2 points in Scrabble, and 2 points in Words with Friends
1. To a very great extent or degree
2. In a manner that facilitates
3. In such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied
4. To a certain unspecified extent or degree
5. In the same way; also
6. In the way indicated; (`thusly' is a nonstandard variant)
7. (usually followed by `that') to an extent or degree as expressed
8. Subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
9. (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
10. In truth (often tends to intensify)
1. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in so?
2 Letter Words