Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Cos
The definition of cos, the meaning of the word Cos:
Is cos a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- n. - Lettuce with long dark-green leaves in a loosely packed elongated head
- n. - An odorless very poisonous gas that is a product of incomplete combustion of carbon
- n. - A hard ferromagnetic silver-white bivalent or trivalent metallic element; a trace element in plant and animal nutrition
- n. - One who refuses to serve in the armed forces on grounds of conscience
- n. - A state in west central United States in the Rocky Mountains
Cos is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in cos: C O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cos:
2 words found using the letters in "Cos"
2 Letter Words