Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bores
The definition of bores, the meaning of the word Bores:
Is bores a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who evokes boredom
- n. - A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- n. - Diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- n. - A hole or passage made by a drill; usually made for exploratory purposes
- v. - Cause to be bored
- v. - Make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
Bores is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bores: B E O R S
3 Anagrams of Bores
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bores:
41 words found using the letters in "Bores"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words