Yes, flap is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Flap is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'flap'.
- Move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- Move noisily
- Move with a thrashing motion
- Move with a flapping motion
- Make a fuss; be agitated
- Pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
- Any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge; hangs loose or projects freely
- An excited state of agitation
- The motion made by flapping up and down
- A movable piece of tissue partly connected to the body
- A movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing; used to increase lift or drag
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flap?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flap:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'flap'.