Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Bits
The definition of bits, the meaning of the word Bits:
Is bits a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small piece or quantity of something
- n. - A small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- n. - An indefinitely short time
- n. - An instance of some kind
- n. - Piece of metal held in horse's mouth by reins and used to control the horse while riding
- n. - A unit of measurement of information (from binary + digit); the amount of information in a system having two equiprobable states
- n. - A small amount of solid food; a mouthful
- n. - A small fragment
- n. - A short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- n. - The part of a key that enters a lock and lifts the tumblers
- n. - The cutting part of a drill; usually pointed and threaded and is replaceable in a brace or bitstock or drill press
Bits is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bits: B I S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bits:
11 words found using the letters in "Bits"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words