Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. A small piece or quantity of something
2. A small fragment of something broken off from the whole
3. An indefinitely short time
4. An instance of some kind
5. Piece of metal held in horse's mouth by reins and used to control the horse while riding
6. A unit of measurement of information (from binary + digit); the amount of information in a system having two equiprobable states
7. A small amount of solid food; a mouthful
8. A small fragment
9. A short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
10. The part of a key that enters a lock and lifts the tumblers
11. The cutting part of a drill; usually pointed and threaded and is replaceable in a brace or bitstock or drill press
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bits?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words