Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Chip
The definition of chip, the meaning of the word Chip:
Is chip a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- n. - A triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
- n. - A piece of dried bovine dung
- n. - A thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
- n. - A mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
- n. - A small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling
- n. - Electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit
- n. - (golf) a low running approach shot
- n. - The act of chipping something
- v. - Break off (a piece from a whole)
- v. - Cut a nick into
- v. - Play a chip shot
- v. - Form by chipping
- v. - Break a small piece off from
Chip is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in chip: C H I P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chip:
8 words found using the letters in "Chip"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words