Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Hip
The definition of hip, the meaning of the word Hip:
Is hip a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- n. - The structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- n. - The ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- n. - (architecture) the exterior angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end of a roof
- n. - The fruit of a rose plant
- adj. - Informed about the latest trends
Hip is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in hip: H I P
1 Anagram of Hip
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hip:
3 words found using the letters in "Hip"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words