Yes, tin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Tin is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'tin'.
- Plate with tin
- Preserve in a can or tin
- Prepare (a metal) for soldering or brazing by applying a thin layer of solder to the surface
- A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion; used in many alloys and to coat other metals to prevent corrosion; obtained chiefly from cassiterite where it occurs as tin oxide
- A vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
- Metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tin?
1 Anagram of Tin
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tin:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tin'.