Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
1. Plate with tin
2. Preserve in a can or tin
3. Prepare (a metal) for soldering or brazing by applying a thin layer of solder to the surface
1. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion; used in many alloys and to coat other metals to prevent corrosion; obtained chiefly from cassiterite where it occurs as tin oxide
2. A vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
3. Metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
4. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tin?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words