Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Mint
The definition of mint, the meaning of the word Mint:
Is mint a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - Any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- n. - Any member of the mint family of plants
- n. - The leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- n. - A candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- n. - A plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- v. - Form by stamping, punching, or printing
- adj. - As if new
Mint is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mint: I M N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mint:
7 words found using the letters in "Mint"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words