Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, mint is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Form by stamping, punching, or printing
1. As if new
1. (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
2. Any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
3. Any member of the mint family of plants
4. The leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
5. A candy that is flavored with a mint oil
6. A plant where money is coined by authority of the government
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mint?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words