Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Thin
The definition of thin, the meaning of the word Thin:
Is thin a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Lose thickness; become thin or thinner
- v. - Make thin or thinner
- v. - Lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- v. - Take off weight
- adj. - Of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- adj. - Lacking excess flesh
- adj. - Very narrow
- adj. - Not dense
- adj. - Relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous
- adj. - (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- adj. - Lacking spirit or sincere effort
- adj. - Lacking substance or significance; a fragile claim to fame"
- adv. - Without viscosity
Thin is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in thin: H I N T
1 Anagram of Thin
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thin:
10 words found using the letters in "Thin"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words