Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Twin
The definition of twin, the meaning of the word Twin:
Is twin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- n. - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- n. - A waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- n. - A duplicate copy
- v. - Duplicate or match
- v. - Bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v. - Grow as twins
- v. - Give birth to twins
- adj. - Being two identical
Twin is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in twin: I N T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to twin:
7 words found using the letters in "Twin"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words