Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, grains is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Thoroughly work in
2. Paint (a surface) to make it look like stone or wood
3. Form into grains
4. Become granular
1. A relatively small granular particle of a substance
2. Foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
3. The side of leather from which the hair has been removed
4. A weight unit used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat
5. 1/60 dram; equals an avoirdupois grain or 64.799 milligrams
6. 1/7000 pound; equals a troy grain or 64.799 milligrams
7. Dry seed-like fruit produced by the cereal grasses: e.g. wheat, barley, Indian corn
8. A cereal grass
9. The smallest possible unit of anything
10. The direction, texture, or pattern of fibers found in wood or leather or stone or in a woven fabric
11. The physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grains?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words