Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Snags
The definition of snags, the meaning of the word Snags:
Is snags a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sharp protuberance
- n. - A dead tree that is still standing, usually in an undisturbed forest
- n. - An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- n. - An unforeseen obstacle
- v. - Catch on a snag
- v. - Get by acting quickly and smartly
- v. - Hew jaggedly
Snags is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in snags: A G N S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snags:
15 words found using the letters in "Snags"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words