Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Pan
The definition of pan, the meaning of the word Pan:
Is pan a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
- n. - (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks; represented as a man with goat's legs and horns and ears; identified with Roman Sylvanus or Faunus
- n. - Shallow container made of metal
- n. - Chimpanzees; more closely related to Australopithecus than to other pongids
- v. - Make a sweeping movement
- v. - Wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- v. - Express a totally negative opinion of
Pan is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in pan: A N P
1 Anagram of Pan
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pan:
4 words found using the letters in "Pan"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words