Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Naps
The definition of naps, the meaning of the word Naps:
Is naps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A period of time spent sleeping
- n. - A soft or fuzzy surface texture
- n. - The yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- n. - Sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
- n. - A card game similar to whist; usually played for stakes
- v. - Take a siesta
Naps is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in naps: A N P S
3 Anagrams of Naps
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to naps:
13 words found using the letters in "Naps"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words