Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pant
The definition of pant, the meaning of the word Pant:
Is pant a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)
- n. - (usually in the plural) a garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately
- n. - A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open
- v. - Breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- v. - Utter while panting, as if out of breath
Pant is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pant: A N P T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pant:
12 words found using the letters in "Pant"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words