Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pawn
The definition of pawn, the meaning of the word Pawn:
Is pawn a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An article deposited as security
- n. - A person used by another to gain an end
- n. - (chess) the least powerful piece; moves only forward and captures only to the side; it can be promoted to a more powerful piece if it reaches the 8th rank
- n. - Borrowing and leaving an article as security for repayment of the loan
- v. - Leave as a guarantee in return for money
Pawn is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pawn: A N P W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pawn:
11 words found using the letters in "Pawn"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words