Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, pall is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Become less interesting or attractive
2. Cause to lose courage
3. Cover with a pall
4. Cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
5. Cause to become flat
6. Lose sparkle or bouquet
7. Lose strength or effectiveness; become or appear boring, insipid, or tiresome (to)
8. Lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
1. A sudden numbing dread
2. Burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
3. Hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pall?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words