Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Pall
The definition of pall, the meaning of the word Pall:
Is pall a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden numbing dread
- n. - Burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- n. - Hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- v. - Become less interesting or attractive
- v. - Cause to lose courage
- v. - Cover with a pall
- v. - Cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
- v. - Cause to become flat
- v. - Lose sparkle or bouquet
- v. - Lose strength or effectiveness; become or appear boring, insipid, or tiresome (to)
- v. - Lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
Pall is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pall: A L L P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pall:
7 words found using the letters in "Pall"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words