Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Pad
The definition of pad, the meaning of the word Pad:
Is pad a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- n. - The large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- n. - A block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp
- n. - A flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- n. - A platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- n. - Temporary living quarters
- n. - The fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- v. - Add details to
- v. - Walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- v. - Line or stuff with soft material
- v. - Add padding to
Pad is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in pad: A D P
1 Anagram of Pad
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pad:
3 words found using the letters in "Pad"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words