Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tell
The definition of tell, the meaning of the word Tell:
Is tell a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap)
- v. - Express in words
- v. - Let something be known
- v. - Narrate or give a detailed account of
- v. - Give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- v. - Discern or comprehend
- v. - Inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- v. - Give evidence
- v. - Mark as different
Tell is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tell: E L L T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tell:
5 words found using the letters in "Tell"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words