Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Belt
The definition of belt, the meaning of the word Belt:
Is belt a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- n. - A band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- n. - An elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found
- n. - A vigorous blow
- n. - A path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- n. - Ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
- n. - The act of hitting vigorously
- v. - Sing loudly and forcefully
- v. - Deliver a blow to
- v. - Fasten with a belt
Belt is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in belt: B E L T
1 Anagram of Belt
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to belt:
8 words found using the letters in "Belt"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words