Yes, tea is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
Tea is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'tea'.
- A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
- A light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
- A tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves
- A reception or party at which tea is served
- Dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tea?
4 Anagrams of Tea
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tea:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tea'.
- D: date
- O: toea
- W: twae
- Z: zeta