Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Date
The definition of date, the meaning of the word Date:
Is date a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The specified day of the month
- n. - A participant in a date
- n. - A meeting arranged in advance
- n. - A particular but unspecified point in time
- n. - The present
- n. - The particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
- n. - A particular day specified as the time something happens
- n. - Sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- v. - Go on a date with
- v. - Stamp with a date
- v. - Assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
- v. - Date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- v. - Provide with a dateline; mark with a date
Date is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in date: A D E T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to date:
14 words found using the letters in "Date"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words