Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Tread
The definition of tread, the meaning of the word Tread:
Is tread a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A step in walking or running
- n. - The grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
- n. - The part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
- n. - Structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
- v. - Put down or press the foot, place the foot
- v. - Tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- v. - Crush as if by treading on
- v. - Brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- v. - Apply (the tread) to a tire
- v. - Mate with
Tread is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tread: A D E R T
5 Anagrams of Tread
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tread:
41 words found using the letters in "Tread"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words