Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, read is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Interpret something that is written or printed
2. Have or contain a certain wording or form
3. Look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed
4. Obtain data from magnetic tapes
5. Interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior
6. Interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression
7. Be a student of a certain subject
8. Indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
9. Audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role
10. To hear and understand
11. Make sense of a language
1. Something that is read
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in read?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words