Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, study is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
2. Be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning
3. Give careful consideration to
4. Be a student of a certain subject
5. Learn by reading books; I must hit the books now"
6. Think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
1. A detailed critical inspection
2. Applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
3. A written document describing the findings of some individual or group
4. A state of deep mental absorption
5. A room used for reading and writing and studying
6. A branch of knowledge
7. Preliminary drawing for later elaboration
8. Attentive consideration and meditation
9. Someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play)
10. A composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer's technique
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in study?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words