Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Stud
The definition of stud, the meaning of the word Stud:
Is stud a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A man who is virile and sexually active
- n. - Ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- n. - An upright in house framing
- n. - Adult male horse kept for breeding
- n. - Poker in which each player receives hole cards and the remainder are dealt face up; bets are placed after each card is dealt
- v. - Scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- v. - Provide with or construct with studs
Stud is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in stud: D S T U
1 Anagram of Stud
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stud:
4 words found using the letters in "Stud"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words