Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Mated
The definition of mated, the meaning of the word Mated:
Is mated a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Engage in sexual intercourse
- v. - Bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v. - Place an opponent's king under an attack from which it cannot escape and thus ending the game
- v. - Twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- v. - Change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- adj. - Mated sexually
- adj. - Used of gloves, socks, etc.
- adj. - Of or relating to a marriage partner
Mated is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in mated: A D E M T
1 Anagram of Mated
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mated:
35 words found using the letters in "Mated"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words