Is acted a Scrabble word?
Yes, acted is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Acted is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word acted.
- Perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- Play a role or part
- Discharge one's duties
- Pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- Be suitable for theatrical performance
- Have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected
- Be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- Behave unnaturally or affectedly
- Perform on a stage or theater
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in acted?
1 Anagram of Acted
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to acted:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'acted'.