Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Acted
The definition of acted, the meaning of the word Acted:
Is acted a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- v. - Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- v. - Play a role or part
- v. - Discharge one's duties
- v. - Pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- v. - Be suitable for theatrical performance
- v. - Have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected
- v. - Be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- v. - Behave unnaturally or affectedly
- v. - Perform on a stage or theater
Acted is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in acted: A C D E T
1 Anagram of Acted
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to acted:
25 words found using the letters in "Acted"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words