Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, taste is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Have flavor; taste of something
2. Perceive by the sense of taste
3. Take a sample of
4. Have a distinctive or characteristic taste
5. Distinguish flavors
6. Experience briefly
1. The sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus
2. A strong liking
3. Delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
4. A brief experience of something
5. A small amount eaten or drunk
6. The faculty of distinguishing sweet, sour, bitter, and salty properties in the mouth
7. A kind of sensing; distinguishing substances by means of the taste buds
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in taste?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words