Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Sweat
The definition of sweat, the meaning of the word Sweat:
Is sweat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Salty fluid secreted by sweat glands
- n. - Agitation resulting from active worry
- n. - Condensation of moisture on a cold surface
- n. - Use of physical or mental energy; hard work
- v. - Excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin
Sweat is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sweat: A E S T W
3 Anagrams of Sweat
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sweat:
52 words found using the letters in "Sweat"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words