Is wet a Scrabble word?
Yes, wet is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Wet is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word wet.
- Cause to become wet
- Make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
- Covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
- Containing moisture or volatile components
- Supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- Producing or secreting milk
- Consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
- Very drunk
- Wetness caused by water
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wet?
1 Anagram of Wet
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wet:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wet'.