Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, west is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. To, toward, or in the west
1. Situated in or facing or moving toward the west
1. The countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America
2. The cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
3. The region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River
4. The direction corresponding to the westward cardinal compass point
5. British writer (born in Ireland) (1892-1983)
6. United States film actress (1892-1980)
7. English painter (born in America) who became the second president of the Royal Academy (1738-1820)
8. A location in the western part of a country, region, or city
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in west?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words