Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of West
The definition of west, the meaning of the word West:
Is west a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America
- n. - The cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
- n. - The region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River
- n. - The direction corresponding to the westward cardinal compass point
- n. - British writer (born in Ireland) (1892-1983)
- n. - United States film actress (1892-1980)
- n. - English painter (born in America) who became the second president of the Royal Academy (1738-1820)
- n. - A location in the western part of a country, region, or city
- adj. - Situated in or facing or moving toward the west
- adv. - To, toward, or in the west
West is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in west: E S T W
3 Anagrams of West
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to west:
10 words found using the letters in "West"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words