Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sweet is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. In an affectionate or loving manner (`sweet' is sometimes a poetic or informal variant of `sweetly')
1. Having or denoting the characteristic taste of sugar
2. Having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub
3. Pleasing to the ear
4. Pleasing to the senses
5. Pleasing to the mind or feeling
6. Having a natural fragrance
7. (used of wines) having a high residual sugar content
8. Not containing or composed of salt water
9. Not soured or preserved
10. With sweetening added
1. English phonetician; one of the founders of modern phonetics (1845-1912)
2. A dish served as the last course of a meal
3. A food rich in sugar
4. The taste experience when sugar dissolves in the mouth
5. The property of tasting as if it contains sugar
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sweet?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words